Facebook (META) Discontinues Marketplace & Inventory for Dealers
Updated: October 13, 2022
Facebook announced September 2022, that they are discontinuing the ability for automotive dealers to use Facebook Marketplace. This sweeping change means that ONLY person-to-person or for sale by owner (FSBO) will be available.
They also announced that your Facebook business page inventory tab will no longer be active as of January 30, 2023.
So what happens next:
- Dealerships will no longer be allowed as of January 30, 2023
- You can no longer manually add inventory to Facebook Marketplace from your business page.
- The vehicles tab on the dealership business page will no longer be available.
So what can you do?
AutoRevo has been working with Facebook for years and we are excited to announce our FB Dynamic Ads product as a solution. We know how important those leads are and we want to make sure you are not going to be missing out.
Dynamic Ads offer:
- Inventory Ads direct to the customer’s personal feed.
- Drive traffic directly to your website or have the customer call/message.
- Integrate AutoRevo’s inLine Text™ messaging into your ads.
- No Contracts
Due to anticipated high demand, act immediately to avoid any downtime or disruption in lead volume.
Please contact an AutoRevo dealer consultant today! Call or Text (972) 716-3885
Link to official Facebook Notification – https://www.facebook.com/business/help/442276120199473