Facebook Discontinues Marketplace for Dealers
Facebook announced in May 2021, that they are discontinuing the ability for dealers to use inventory partners for feeds to Facebook Marketplace. This was a huge shock to the automotive industry and also inventory partners. Many dealers relied on Marketplace to be a key lead driver to sell vehicles.
So what happens next:
- Automated inventory feeds will be turned off on September 13th, 2021 to the marketplace.
- Inventory partners will still be able to update your inventory on your business page.
- You can manually add inventory to Facebook Marketplace.
AutoRevo has been working with Facebook for years and we are excited to announce our FB Dynamic Ads product as a solution. We know how important those leads are and we want to make sure you are not going to be missing out.
Dynamic Ads offer:
- Automated inventory feeds will be turned off on September 13th. 2021 to the marketplace.
- Inventory catalog feed directly to your Facebook Business Page!
- Inventory Ads direct to the customer’s personal feed.
- Drive traffic directly to your website or have the customer call / message.
- Integrate AutoRevo’s inLine Text messaging into your ads.
- No Long-term Contracts
Due to anticipated high demand, act immediately to avoid any downtime or disruption in lead volume.
Please contact an AutoRevo dealer consultant today! Call or Text (972) 716-3885
Link to official Facebook Notification – https://www.facebook.com/business/help/442276120199473