Car Dealer Websites
Everything in technology can quickly become obsolete.Staying up with all the newest platforms, coding languages, and best practices can be a nightmare. Over the last 15 years, we have reinvented our websites 5 times to make sure our customers are always able to take advantage of this ever-changing landscape. It is important to us that not only do we have some of the best websites out there but that the backend technologies allow our dealers to grow with them.
The AutoRevo Difference
So what makes our websites different from competitors? Our motto is “Customer First, Customer Focused.” Which means that our websites are not only designed for shoppers but for our customer, the car dealer, as well.AutoRevo has put thousands of hours into our website’s UX/UI ( User experience / User Interface) to allow shoppers and your own staff to get the information they are looking for quickly and efficiently. When you couple that with highly visible CTA ( Call to Action ) buttons it transforms your website into a lead generator 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Mobile Responsive WebsitesAnother key difference is our mobile responsive websites. With the average dealership, we see web traffic 80-90% will originate from mobile devices. That means that not only do our websites have to look amazing on desktops but that they also have to perform the same on much smaller screens and this can be a challenge. Seeing the trend over the last few years, we have moved to a mobile first approach versus the traditional desktop and try to squeeze everything into mobile.
Customer First, Customer FocusedCustomers today work in “micro-moments” and this means that you only have a few seconds to get them the information they are looking for before they move on to the next. Think of a google search, and if you type in a question and do not see what you are looking for, do you go to page 2? Almost always, everyone just types in a different question to get more relevant results. The same is true for your customers.
Engage & Connect with ShoppersOur sites are designed and optimized for today’s shoppers. There have been studies that show the average shopper will visit approximately 26 websites while in the shopping funnel. Once at the end of the funnel and the shopper has narrowed down their selection, they are trying to get questions answered.
Over 80% of the time the customer will have two questions, ”How much is it?” (Price related) or “Is it still available?”.This is a key moment in the shopping process. Google calls it the “Zero Moment of Truth”. When the shopper chooses to engage with the dealership to confirm the research they have completed. You will notice AutoRevo’s websites are designed for quick and easy engagement that will seamlessly connect you to your shoppers. So what does all this mean? It means that your AutoRevo Responsive website will be lightning-fast, easy to navigate, feature-rich, highly engaging, and beautifully designed. This will result in more engagement, better quality leads, and most importantly SALES!
The features that make us great:
- Fully custom or Templated Websites to fit your budget
- Responsive website design
- Feature Rich CMS – (Content Management System)
- SEO Optimized
- Images hosted on Amazons S3 cloud for speed and reliability
- High-resolution images displayed optimized for every device
- Chrome Autodata VIN decoding
- Unlimited photos per vehicle
- Unlimited inventory
- Unlimited website pages
- Integrated Vehicle history reports
- Create custom coupons and Specials
- Syndicate inventory throughout the internet – Facebook Marketplace, CarGurus, AutoTrader, Cars.com, Craigslist, and 100’s more
- Simple Calls to Action for quick engagements
- A website can be live in under 24 hours (depending on level purchased)
- Keyword search to easily find any inventory
- 100’s of Sort and Filter inventory options
- Social integration with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube!
- Google Analytics and Reporting
- 3rd party plugins easily implemented
- Ability to change inventory layouts
- Control over META content and display
- Integrated Google G Suite
- Appointment Scheduler
- All inventory types – Automotive, Motorcycles, RV, Powersports, Commercial Vehicles, and Trailers
- Default Vehicle descriptions
Google Partner & Google Workspace IntegrationAutoRevo is a certified Google Partner and our inLine Vehicle Management System (VMS) is fully integrated with Google Workspace (formerly G Suite).
What is Google Workspace?Google Workspace is a robust collection of tools designed to take your dealership to the next level. It consists of four main parts.
1. GmailAre you still handling business using an @gmail, @yahoo, or even an @aol email address? Optimize the the professionalism of your online brand with G Suite. Now you can have an email address that utilizes your dealership’s current website domain and shows your true professional side.
2. Google CalendarAre you having difficulty getting everyone at the dealership on the same page? Are you scheduling test-drives with customers that get lost? AutoRevo’s G Suite fully integrates with Google Calendar. Now every employee can get in sync with the mobile and desktop versions of Google Calendar. In addition, the Calendar fully integrates with the AutoRevo VMS. You can schedule appointments directly from one system!
3. Google DriveThis may be the single most important part of the G Suite tools. Your team will have its very own Team Google Drive. Which means all of your documents, contracts, window stickers, buyers guides, and more, can be located in one easy-to-find place that all of your employees can access. Don’t want employees to have access to sensitive documents? You can set the level of access for each file, folder, or document if you wish. Everything can be right at your fingertips. All of your paperwork can be just a tap or click away, no matter where you are.
4. Google ChatHelp keep all of your employees on the same page and informed with this inter-office chat feature. Have an employee out on the lot, but need to contact him? Google Hangouts chat enables you to stay in constant contact with your employees (or customers). It even is available for video chat! This is the type of real-time communication that breaks through barriers and can help sell more cars.
Get Marketing Tools that Engage and Connect with Your Customers